Edinburgh’s 5 Green councillors have compiled their latest branch report, outlining a few of their recent activities and accomplishments. You can read it in full here.
Highlights of the report include:
- Advances in participatory budgeting.
- Support for green and local businesses.
- Work on resolving the waste collection crisis.
- Opposition to the environmentally damaging Local Development Plan.
- Support for Edinburgh’s vibrant live music scene.
- Opposition to any future privitisation of Lothian Buses.
- Support for a new cycling route through Roseburn.
- Support for the school streets pilot.
- Progress on renewable energy generation in the city.
- Potential expansion for the Edinburgh Students Housing Cooperative.
- And more!