New learning events for 2019. This is a series of worskshops designed for you, whether you’re interested in being an active – or more active – Green member, or even in being elected to a role.
1. ‘Green Women: finding our way into politics’ – (27 February)
This first event is open to anyone who identifies as a woman. Come join us for a session on becoming involved in Green Party activities and politics at all levels, and identifying ways to increase women’s participation.
The following 4 events are open to all. Those of us identifying as women or disabled people are especially welcome.
2. ‘How can I be more involved?’ – (20 March)
3. ‘Off the Cuff Communication Skills’ – (24 April)
4. ‘Standing Up and Having Your Say’ – (29 May)
5. ‘Meetings – from Participating to Convening’ – (26 June)
Venue: all sessions are at Augustine United Church, George IV Bridge, EH1 1EL.
The Iona room is upstairs; accessible by lift.
Time: All meetings expected to start 18:30.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in any of the above.