Auction of Promises
- All profits from the Auction of Promises will be paid to Edinburgh Green Party (Edinburgh Greens).
- All promises have been donated by individuals. The contract is between the purchaser and the donor.
- Edinburgh Greens have arranged the auction in good faith and is in no way responsible for promises donated. However, we will do as much as we can to ensure the exchange between the purchaser and the donor goes well.
- Edinburgh Greens will put the purchaser and the donor in contact via the email provided.
- Delivery of goods: the purchaser and the donor will arrange a mutually agreed time and place of delivery between themselves.
- Supply of services: the purchaser and the donor will arrange a mutually agreed time and location where the service will be provided.
- The highest bidder will be asked to pay the full amount by credit card within a day of winning the auction.
- Edinburgh Greens reserve the right to withdraw any promise at any time.
Last updated 21 November 2021